Moray Federation of Community Halls & Associations






Rafford Village Hall


Rafford Village Hall was orginally a church, built in 1889, but was bought by the community in 1950 for use as a hall.
An earlier church had been built in 1843 and this sat in front of the hall, where the car park is now.

The hall has a large function room which can host approximately 100 people for dancing and more for seated events.
There is a small stage area with a separate door and ample electricity points.
The large windows in the hall ensure plenty of natural daylight and with a few decorations the hall can make a beautiful wedding reception venue.

Inner    Inner

At the back of the hall there is a recently modernised kitchen and a disabled access.
At the front of the hall there is an additional toilet block wich includes a disabled toilet with baby-changing faciliities.

Rafford Hall is situated 3 miles east of Forres and occassional users are charged 16 per hour. There are reductions for regular bookings.

To make a booking, or visit the hall, please contact;

Gordon Smith 01309 675949

raffordvillagehall@yahoo.com

or find us on Facebook

Facebook

 


Print this page

Copyright © MFCH&A 2013 | Privacy Policy

Bob Fuller Web Design